This is an excellent blog of a guy building a house with similar elements to ours. I haven't read it all yet, but it's certainly helping me understand some bits better.
That's my friend Dave and his wife Nancy! We were roommates, back when we were both students at the BAC, the two of them have been living in a yurt for the past few years. Great project and process...
Haha, that's awesome that you know them. I think there are a lot of parallels to our house. Do you think they'd be willing to talk to us a little later in the process about their experience? I know they're far away, but maybe we can do it via digital means or something.
That's my friend Dave and his wife Nancy! We were roommates, back when we were both students at the BAC, the two of them have been living in a yurt for the past few years. Great project and process...
ReplyDeleteHaha, that's awesome that you know them. I think there are a lot of parallels to our house. Do you think they'd be willing to talk to us a little later in the process about their experience? I know they're far away, but maybe we can do it via digital means or something.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI Bet they would - I'll send Dave a message. They're great.
ReplyDelete