Arlen and I have set up this blog to use as a resource to share information and avoid email inbox clog. Lets share our work, precedents, websites etc. I expect people to be posting or commenting 2 times a week(min.) Is this a fair expectation? This will keep us moving together when we aren't together.
We all have varying degrees of familiarty with blogs and the blogger format, so don't be afraid to ask and answer questions about the technology as they arise.
Use "Tags" to make things easily findable- it really helps.
I think we all want to subscribe to the posts, so we know when people are posting things, is this the best way to do it?
-Arlen and Levi
How do you subscribe to posts?
ReplyDeleteit depends what you want it to do. you can either subscribe to an rss feed, which shows it a feed reader like Google Reader, which to me seems like another program to log into. Would it be better if all posts get sent to your email, like messages on facebook do?
ReplyDeletethere is now a link to subscribe via email on the upper right
ReplyDelete